We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service that promotes repeat business. Our thorough letting service and high tenant vetting standards provide a positive letting experience for clients and customers alike.
Our Paige and Petrook Service Principles:
- To value all of our customers and treat each and every client with equal respect
- To be clear and concise in our documentation and to avoid using unnecessary small print
- To adhere to best industry practices and maintain high standards
- To set realistic expectations and strive to deliver above and beyond
- To clearly explain all transactional processes to clients and to keep them well informed
- To answer calls quickly and, if unavailable, to respond within 24 hours
- To aim to achieve the best results for our landlords, tenants, clients and buyers
- To set a positive example within our industry and within the local communities in which we live and work
- To be knowledgable and progressive in terms of our thinking and delivery
- To truly get to know our customers and offer our clients a high quality, professional and expert service.
We believe that it is essential to provide clients with materials that are presented in a clear, concise and orderly fashion. Moving house can be stressful, and we don’t want to add any unnecessary stress.
To ensure that our clients fully understand the terms used in contracts, we take time to explain in full certain aspects that they may be unfamiliar with. However, this does not constitute legal advice and we do recommend consulting a legal professional for all matters relating to law.
A great deal of consideration is taken into ensuring that the documentation appropriate for each individual property and that it is presented in a clear, easy to understand format.
We do not give out any personal information you provide us with unless lawfully obligated. You have the right to access any of your personal information that is kept by Paige and Petrook.
If you do have an issue or complaint with any of our services, we would appreciate hearing from you. In the first occurence, please direct all contact to the director of Paige and Petrook or firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8866 5666
Complaints Policy & Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to a Director, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- A director will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, the Director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Director or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review his/her own decision
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the The Property Ombudsman about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within twelve months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Property Ombudsman Milford House, 43 – 55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP on 01722 333306 or at www.tpos.co.uk